Please find below, directions pertaining to each camp. If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to us!
Directions to ECO Camachigama (Gross Ile, lac Camachigama)
From South, either via Montreal or Ottawa.
Travel to Louvicourt, Quebec via Grand Remous (intersection of hwy. 105 north of Maniwaki and hwy 117). Good idea to fill up with gas in this area, ie. Maniwaki or Grand Remous.
1. Follow signs taking you North on Hwy 117 towards Val D?Or
2. We suggest filling up with gas at the Ultramar gas station in Louvicourt then turning around returning south to km 471 where you will turn left on the Chimo Rd. just south of the lac Simon First Nations reserve. Then follow the directions below starting at #3.
3. MAKE SURE YOU CALL THE LODGE WHEN YOU LEAVE HWY. 117 SO WE KNOW WHEN TO COME TO THE LANDING!
From West/North via New Liskeard and Val D?Or:
1. Travel East through Val D?or and continue south on 117 to Louvicourt, Quebec. Good idea to get gas at the Ultramar gas station there.
2. Just south of Lac Simon turn left on the Chimo rd. at Km 471. **CALL 819 737 8656 TO INFORM LODGE YOU ARE APPROX. 2 HOURS AWAY!!
3. Follow the Chimo rd. approx.. 1.5 hours to Km 143 where you will turn right (there is a sign)
4. Cross two bridges and keep to your right (is a sign)
5. Travel approx. 14 kms where you will turn left towards the landing (is a sign)
6. Travel 2 kms to landing and wait for boat pick up if not already there. MAKE SURE YOU CALL THE LODGE WHEN YOU LEAVE HWY. 117 SO WE KNOW WHEN TO COME TO THE LANDING!